Winter dressing is quite important as you have to take care of style along with the fact that there’s cold outside. Usually, it is a bit difficult for men to pick fantastic winter wear among so many available options. If you want to determine the best dressing styles for winter that makes you stand out from others then try the styles mentioned in this blog.
Best winter dressing styles for men
Before you pick any winter outfit, it’s essential to take care of some of the key elements of dressing. The first thing is check the fit because only when you choose the right fit, it will help you remain warm and comfortable. In case you buy clothes that are too tight or loose, it will make you feel uncomfortable. Also, consider the occasion for which you are looking for dressing styles. If the event is indoors then the outfit will differ from the times when the event is outdoors.
- Style in Sweaters
Sweaters are staples for winters as they help in keeping warm and cosy. Although it is like an essential piece of garment, one can look fashionable in it too. Sweaters can be either worn alone with any bottom wear or can be layered with an outfit. Both ways sweaters look cool when styled in the right way. Just grab the best one from the best online clothing store in India and style it elegantly. Some of the common types of sweaters available for men are:
- V-Neck Sweaters: Sweaters that have a V-shaped neckline are known as V-neck sweaters. Layer these sweaters with a collared shirt and a tie for a sophisticated formal look. However, V-neck sweaters look great as casual wear and can be styled even for parties.
- Crew Neck Sweaters: Another popular type of sweater is the crewneck sweater which has a round neckline. These sweaters are great for layering and they appear best when layered with collared shirts. With this sweater, you can also try a full sleeves t-shirt. It is not only comfortable and warm but also enables you to appear stylish.
- Turtle Neck Sweaters: The sweaters that have round collars are termed turtleneck sweaters. This covers your neck and thus offers warmth during winter. Make sure to select the right fitting of these sweaters so that you can breathe well. Turtle neck sweaters can be layers with coats for a sophisticated look.
- Quarter-zipped sweaters: Sweaters having quarter-length zippers on the neckline are termed quarter-zipped sweaters. It is a great option to layer with t-shirts.
- Cardigan: These are sweaters with open fronts. These sweaters usually shrug over your shoulders. Usually, cardigans are made of woollen, cotton, or acrylic fabrics. They are easily available in a variety of prints and designs. Make sure to pick your favourite one from an online clothing store in India so that you get high-quality fabric.
- Style in Hoodies
One of the popular winter dressing options for men is hoodies. They are a great choice for winter. It is among those clothes for men that maintain a perfect balance between function and fashion. Hence, if you are searching for men’s winter options then opt for men’s hooded t-shirts and style them elegantly. The hoodies are casual wear that can be worn as daily wear as well as party wear. You can pair them with jeans, joggers, or sweatpants and create a charming look.
These days hoodies are also available in the form of sweatshirts. In the hood, there are two cords or laces that allow you to tighten the hood. The hoodies are made using comfortable, soft, and warm fabrics that impart cosiness. For men, long sleeve pullover hoodies are the best for winter. It will cover up the upper body and arms and provide warmth. Moreover, you can easily create a sporty and elegant look with it.
- Style in Jackets
Whenever it is about winter fashion, jackets are the best pick. There are lots of varieties of jackets available for men. Some jackets provide a semi-formal look while some enable you to look classy and stylish. The leather jackets are available in neutral colours and can be paired with jeans or chinos for a stylish look. Another cool option in jackets for winter is denim jackets which are usually available in blue shades. However, you can also opt for puffer jackets that bring out causal vibes as well as protect you against the cold weather.
- Style in Coats
For decades men have opted for coats in their winter wardrobe. Coats are the most stylish piece of clothing present in your wardrobe that has a classy look and feel as well as provides warmth in cold weather. Peacoats are the ones that are short and double-breasted and usually made of coarse woollen fabrics. They are available in multiple colours options and allow you to create a casual yet professional look. Whereas trench coats are long, loose, and double-breasted coats that contain a belt and are made of waterproof materials. Due to their long length, they may cover your entire body and make you appear crisp and sharp.
- Style in Long Sleeved T-shirts or Shirts
It is not always necessary to wear something thick for winter. Men can style in long-sleeved shirts or t-shirts for the approaching winter. Just make sure to choose the right fabric and pair them with denim, chinos, or trousers for a charming look. If you feel that shirts or t-shirts will not provide enough protection against the cold outside then simply layer them with another shirt, t-shirt, or jacket. For casual wear grab the colourful designs and patterned t-shirts while for formal occasions stick to neutral colour options.
After going through the men’s dressing styles for the winter that is mentioned here, one can easily decide on their winter outfits. There are huge varieties available in the market but make sure you choose one that imparts warmth. Grab the suitable pieces and deck up for winter.